Saturday, July 18, 2009

skiiiiiiiing animaation

Isn't it strange that skiing is the only word that has 2 i s. How do you spell i s. is it spelt eyes? I really don't know and can't be bothered to find out.
Any way I haven't been doing much animation for the last month, mainly because I've been busy making a model steam engine and partly because I've been skiing (there's that word again. Can't get used to typing it). Though while I was skiing I met a pro teachey person who had been skiing for 19 years. She taught me a few thing and I though a really good animation would be a skier. Because there is so much posture and technique involved in skiing it would have to be well researched and it would be a change from walking. I don't think I'm quite up to it but I might try. Also when I was on this holiday I watched an advert on the TV (we don't have one so it was quite novel for us. Oh and we watched a dreadful soap, home and away. That name just means 'somewhere' doesn't it) for pack 'n save. It had a stick figure man holding up fruit and veges on a plain yellow background. Dead simple and dead good. If anyone has seen it here's a question. Could it have been made on pivot stick figure, the animation computer program? I think it could have done.
Sorry nothing much to say but am hoping do make another animation soon.

pivot on this site

http://www.snapfiles.com/download/dlstickfigure.html

By the way it starts downloading straight away. If you don't want to download it look here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pivot_Stickfigure_Animator

1 comment:

  1. lol at the 'home and away' somewhere comment - really cool that your foray into tv-land included an animated commercial! They're always good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete